Each child's drawing reflects the feelings of children, thinking and events, although older often do not pay attention to the meaning. However, you should pay attention to the color of the child uses, because they are the mirror of his soul.
- Warm shades are a sign of spontaneity, sensitivity, good mood and inclination to party.
- Cool colors used rational children, but also withdrawn, aggressive and vengeful.
- Happy kids love yellow and was happy to use, while green can indicate that hide the truth.
- The agitation and aggression indicates excessive use of red and black on the feeling of fear.
- Brown tones used by children whose parents are "purists" and attach much importance to hygiene and order, while blue indicates the need to respect the environment.