Homepage > Prevent Child Obesity: 10 Steps To Ideal Weight
Prevent Child Obesity: 10 Steps To Ideal Weight
Nowadays, every third baby is chubby. By the age of three years, they will become small roly-poly, and half will be obese adults. Here's how to prevent ...
What are thicker at an earlier age, kids are more likely to become obese, but so satisfied quarterly flask one day can become depressed by the age of five peers to avoid and not to play with him because he's fat. In order to prevent this your youngster, take measures and prevent the development of obesity in time.
1.breastfeed as long as possible.
2.Delay the introduction of solid food, and you start with it, turn on foods rich in nutrients and low in calories (as many vegetables and fruits and less biscuits and grits).
3. Do not feed your baby every time he cries! Maybe it's thirsty, lonely or bored her.
4. Do not pour baby fruit juices! They contain nearly the same calories as the milk, but are poorer in nutrients. If you already give your baby fruit juice, dilute it with water at a ratio of half: half.
5.Encourage your baby to move.
6.Observe the appetite of his children! In the first year of a baby eating a lot because it is rapidly growing and with the reached one year of triples weight she had at birth. However, in the second year, the children are growing in height, a lot of moving and gaining muscle mass, so they need more protein than carbohydrates. Therefore, it is better to eat often, but a little bit, but to give them three heavy meals. Snacks should consist of fruit and yogurt, and not of the sandwiches and fatty foods.
7. Do not insist that the child eats all of the plates.
8.Limit sitting in front of TV / computer to a maximum of two hours a day and do not let the child in the eating snacks.
9. Never reward a child candy!
10. Finally, the most important thing: if you want your child healthy foods and be slim, show him by example!
Obesity of children as well as adults, carries a number of health risks, and the most common diseases of blood vessels, children hypertension, diabetes, joint problems, and there are frequent and interference with breathing during sleep. Chubby children can have a number of psychological difficulties: peers tease them because of a beefy-looking, but considering that are more sensitive than adults, more easily lose their self-esteem and are more prone to depression.