* Do you know what was going on in your body, this appears not to be at all surprised. Your heart works increased, while heart rate speeds up to 10 to 15 beats per minute.
* What to do: Rest as many feet up. Avoid alcohol and cigarettes. These harmful substances not only enhance you unpleasant feelings during pregnancy, but are harmful to the baby. Move around and eat well and keep more small meals.
Nausea and vomiting
* Cause: There are many possible causes, the most common are the "culprits" the placenta and fetus, but also the stomach to empty more slowly due to pregnancy hormones. Morning sickness affects 80 percent of pregnant women, more common in nulliparous and those that have a multiple pregnancy.
* What to do: Eat more small meals and do not leave your stomach completely empty, not full until the end. In the morning, drink a mild tea and nibble crackers. Not iscrpljujte be. Do not take anti-nausea medication without consulting your doctor.
* Cause: This is normal due to the increased secretion of the hormone estrogen and progesterone.
* What to do: Wear sturdy, but lightweight and comfortable bras, such as those for nursing mothers or athletes. If your breasts interfere with sleep, wear a bra at night.
Unpleasant Things During The Pregnancy